Custom Vehicle Graphics
In a competitive marketplace, vehicle graphics and box truck wraps are an extremely efficient way to advertise your business. One vehicle can generate 30,000 impressions in just one day of driving. If your goal is for consumers to think of your company first when considering a product or service, an effective way is to raise awareness of your brand through the use of vehicle graphics.
Vehicle wraps and lettering are made out of many different types of vinyl. There are two essential types: die-cut decals and full-color digital prints. If the lettering and logo are only one or two colors, die-cut vinyl is usually used. A special cutting machine cuts the custom design into the vinyl and then installed. Printed decals are used for more intricate, colorful graphics. The images are printed onto vinyl and then laminated for UV and scratch resistance and longevity.
Box Truck Wraps
According to The Outdoor Advertising Association of America:
- Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower cost than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- One vehicle wrap can generate between 30,000 – 70,000 impressions daily.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
Why choose Vinyl Labs NW for your vehicle graphics?
- We custom design in-house and install your graphics for a one-stop solution!
- We can help you with the design and layout
- We have extremely FAST turnaround
- Logos – Lettering – Wraps – we are your team for head turning Vehicle Graphics!