Paint Protection Film
If you’re looking for paint protection film services in the Seattle area, don’t hesitate to give Vinyl Lab NW a call at 425-870-8702!
Whether your vehicle is new or just got a new paint job, it’s important to prolong the paint for as long as possible. There are many things which can cause the paint on your vehicle to become faded, scratched, or damaged. With most driving taking place outdoors, your car is often exposed to poor weather conditions, excessive sunlight, rocks, and more. The team at Vinyl Lab NW recommends having paint protection film applied to the paint on your car if you are looking to keep it fresh for as long as possible. We have certified installers of STEK paint protection film which boasts 10-year durability with built-in hydrophobic properties.
When you receive paint protection film services from Vinyl Lab NW, you will have the job done right the first time. We apply a protective layer of film to the body of your car to protect it from anything which could damage it. We understand you care about your vehicle always looking nice and want what is best for you. By applying a thin layer of film made from urethane to the body of your car, our crew can help your car’s paint stay intact in daily driving situations.
There are many benefits to having paint protection film applied to your car, truck, or fleet vehicle. Here are a few reasons Vinyl Lab NW recommends having paint protection film applied to your vehicle.
- Reduces the need for washing. If you’re wanting your car to always look shiny, you may be washing it more frequently than you should. By choosing to have Vinyl Lab NW apply paint protection film to your car, your vehicle will stay shiny for a longer period. Along with this, the film will help repel dust, dirt & grime as your drive.
- Maintains your car’s resale value. Two main things which determine your car’s value are milage & quality. Keeping up on the paint on your car will increase its value. Adding paint protection is a great way to maintain your wanted resale value.
- Protects against fading. Not only does our film keep your vehicle’s paint free to scratches, but paint protection film also blocks harmful UV sun rays and prevents the paint on your car from fading. We are here to keep your car sparkly, not dull.
- Saves money. Redoing the paint job on your vehicle can become very expensive. Installing paint protection film will save you money in the long run, as you most likely will not need to repaint your car once the film is applied.
- Prevents chemical reactions. When materials such as sand and salt are laid on the roads, they can become abrasive to the paint and other parts of your car. These chemicals can often cause your car to rust. With paint protection film installed by Vinyl Lab NW, you will not have to worry about your car being damaged by such chemicals.
- Provides invisible protection. While people may have liked colored or noticeable “car bras” in the past, our team is able to apply your paint protection film, so it won’t be able to notice it’s there. The transparent film is almost invisible.
- Offers self-healing properties. The film used at Vinyl Lab NW is made with many layers which cohesively protect the paint and heal surface-level damage. By returning to the lowest energy state when meeting heat, paint protection film can heal surface level scratches if you with warm water.
If you have any specific questions about paint protection film or are interested in having your car protected, be sure to call the team at Vinyl Lab NW. We are here to answer any questions you might be having at this time. Our team is dedicated to fitting the needs of your Tesla, Audi, BMW, Mercedes, or whatever car you have. Let’s keep your vehicle looking spiffy!